Friday, October 17, 2014

Learning when to take a break

For the next few months I'm taking a break.. well, focusing my attentions elsewhere.  We have a backlog of scrolls that need to be tackled and since I'm in charge, and winter is coming.. that is my baby.  No new assignments till the new year.  Backlog only.  

And I really want to focus on my sewing.  I have fabric, but no time to do anything with it.  The girl picked out some lovely turquoise and wants tunics.  And I have blue for my Mom who is going to an event this spring.  So I want to make her a tunic..  

Oh the dilemma.. But I will be posting those lovely creations as soon as I get to them.  I have some SECRET creations underway was well. I am fortunate to be involved in an artisan exchange this winter.  Its all planned out, materials are all prepped..  Now I just have to do it.  I did start!! So its looking good.  I can't wait to send them out!!

No comments: